So another week begins...fortunately, this week ends with the finish of my 6th year of teaching! My how the time flies...
I am so happy to be almost done, with a relatively "calm" summer ahead of me! This weekend was completely mad, considering I took a 6-hour exam and hosted DH's friends from OOT. The test was ok...I think I did well, yet I am just now regaining feeling in my right hand! It was 6 hours of writing! Bleck! Who does that!? I am hoping to become an administrator in the next few years, so getting that test out of the way will hopefully be worth it! :-)
DH's friends were fine. A bit annoying at times, but honestly nice people. I just was not in the mood to play hostess upon returning home from my test! Fortunately I was able to drink away my sorrows that night at the bar!
As for cycle #2...your guess is as good as mine! I am on CD 13 w/ very fertile CM...and totally wonky temps...so who knows! I am not allowing myself to get my hopes up or get frustrated this cycle! #1 was insane, and basically the month of May was ruined by my irratic emotions...that will not happen this month! It takes couples months to years to conceive and I REFUSE to get upset during month 2!!!! Stupid!
Not sure if have any readers of this silly thing...but man does it feel nice to release some of what's in my head! DH can only take so much...especially since he's getting jumped yet again tonight! ;-)
<3 K
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I found your blog from the bump and I just wanted to tell you that I feel exactly the same. DH and I have been TTC for 3 months now and I have been so emotional. I told myself in the beginning that I needed to be patient and this may take a while. But it is driving me crazy and my mind always wonders to "what if" we can't do this naturally. Ahhh, anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I understand and eventually this will happen for both us. Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete