Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The lazy days of summer

I love summer. Seriously, all of my friends who have jobs that require them to work 12 months...what is that all about!? Granted most of them are making way more money that me, but I swear my meager teacher salary (about to grow due to my MA) is just fine by me to get a couple months off! Basically my days are filled with crappy tv, quality-time with my Wii Fit, and a variety of shopping trips. I have been trying to be a bit more creative in the kitchen as well, since I have time...so tonight is grilled salmon with a sweet thai chili sauce and pineapple salsa!

So in baby-makin' news...we are in cycle 3 (as already mentioned) and I am beginning to obsess over my short LP. While I only really have one month to go on, it was only 10 days...and I can't stop worrying that that could be an issue. I am also obsessing over my O date this month, as it is likely to occur mid-flight to Australia! Eeck! I don't think DH and I are going to join the mile-high club anytime soon, so this means a lot of doin' it before we leave, and plenty more in Sydney. I am not sure of my temping abilities while we are 14 hours ahead...so we may just have to wing it!

Not to much else to share at the moment! Happy Summer!

<3 K

1 comment: